Thursday, December 13, 2012

1 month!

I can not believe so much time has passed since our little girl has entered our family.  She continues to be such a good baby (knock on wood!) and is constantly looking bigger and older. It is exciting and sad at the same time.  Some milestones in her first month:

--great at tummy time!  I don't know what is normal at this point, but I really do feel like she has great strength in her neck and pretty good control of her head already.
-growing out of her newborn clothes, which is sad.  But I am constantly trying her other clothes on her to see what is starting to fit which is very fun also
--It has been so fun to see her start to smile.  At first it as just in her sleep but now it is awake time and occasionally at us...melts my heart
--getting into a fairly good sleep routine.  She sleeps in a pack-n-play in our room but on a pretty regular basis I only have to wake up once in the night to feed her. wahoo!
--she is pretty alert during the day, which makes things a little bit more fun.  Although, running errands or going on walks in the carseat...she's out.
--Trey and I swear we have heard her laugh once.  It is so fun to get a glimpse into what she might sound like when she starts talking





**This is very delayed as she is over a month now, but I started this post when she was 1 month...just took forever to get it all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment