Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy st. Patrick's day!

Growing up, st. Patrick's day did not go by without celebration. We must wear green, sometimes even having my grandma calling to check in. Irish is big on my moms side of the family so I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was to celebrate with little B. On Saturday we swung by a st. Paddys day festival but since trey is not quite into it...we didn't stay long. It was close to 80 degrees here and we are already worried about brynn getting sunburned. It is going to be a long summer....

Last night treys parents came into town to babysit so we could see a movie. This was the first for trey since brynn was born! I, on the other hand, saw les mis on the day it came out. (Comes out on DVD this Friday....sooo pumped).  We went and saw OZ. We saw it in 3d , a first for me. I loved it, so much color and life. I thought the whole thing was great. Brynn was great for her grandparents so it was a win overall.


Now brynn is wearing her Irish onesie that my parents bought her while in Ireland last summer. It's adorable and perfect for today. Hope you had a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment